Monday, August 8, 2011

I did it!

Great news, everyone! After four all-nighters, I completed all the editing and 16 pages of layout of the first issue of the Imtiazian. It was sent to printers at 7:04 a.m. on Saturday, August 6th. The paper has officially been laid to bed. Though stressful, the beast is over!

Tomorrow is my last day at school. Saying goodbye to my students is going to be hard. I've learned so much about them and have enjoyed their company that it's sad leaving them. Through this internship, I've also learned a lot about myself and what teaching is like. This was a great experience, and I am grateful to Ms. Kathryn Davis for making this opportunity possible for me.

On Wednesday, August 10th, I have planned an awards assembly for my students and their parents. It's an opportunity to recognize their hard work and share their accomplishment with their family and friends. I'm looking forward to the event! August 10th is also the publication date. Once it is distributed, I'll be sure to post a copy on here so you all can get a sneak peak! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I venture to say that you've learned as much as you've taught - and received as much - or more - as you've given. Much love, Kathryn S.

    ReplyDelete